Sep 8, 2020 - 7:15pm
7:15pm, doors open at 6:30pm for registration. The Salvation Army Auditorium 92 Vivian Street, Te Aro, Wellington. Parking is off Jessie St, beside the Salvation Army Building.
Bluepencil Architects have been operating in Wellington since 1998 and have specialised in the residential investment property market for the last 5 years. They have an experienced team, several of which are property investors themselves, or who are working towards entering the market. They pride ourselves in seeing opportunities where others possibly cannot, to maximise the outcome.
The topics Duncan will expand upon during his presentation include the following:
- Making the most of your existing property with reconfiguration, additions, or intensification.
- Researching your target market for the property and removing personal bias.
- Planning considerations per area and potential opportunities and pitfalls.
- Imminent planning changes.
- House relocation and small builds.
No need to register in advance if you're a member, just show up on the night! If you are a non-member and are interested in attending this meeting it is $25. You can pay on the night or in advance by clicking the link below.
No events found.